If you’re planning to upgrade your HVAC system, or have recently installed new equipment, a preventative maintenance plan will provide a solid return on your investment. Well-maintained HVAC equipment operates more efficiently, which will provide lower energy bills for the life of the system. In addition, you will benefit from discounts on service calls and repair bills, replacement costs and warranty protection.
The following are six benefits of opting for a Geisel preventative maintenance plan for your Cleveland area home.
- Reduce utility spending. Your HVAC system could be using as much as 50 percent of your home’s energy consumption. The more efficiently it operates, the more money you save. Your maintenance plan includes semi-annual inspections and tune-ups to keep your HVAC equipment running as efficiently as possible.
- Mitigate wear and tear. The less efficiently your equipment is running, the more wear and tear it experiences. This means more unscheduled service and repair calls and increased repair bills.
- Prevent annoying breakdowns. System breakdowns never occur at a convenient time. If they happen during peak heating and cooling seasons, it’s even more frustrating. Routine service calls catch potential issues before they become a reality.
- Receive generous discounts. Members of the Geisel Preventative Maintenance Plan receive generous discounts year-round. Your preventative maintenance service and parts are all included in the contract. Should you need additional repairs or services, you will receive a 15 percent discount on all parts and labor. You will also receive discounts on replacement equipment.
- Priority service. Our clients with preventative maintenance contracts get priority service. Even in the peak heating and cooling seasons, when our phones are ringing off the hook, your home will be bumped to the top of our service calls list.
- No overtime. If your air conditioning stops working in the middle of the summer, we’ll visit your home after hours, and you will never be charged overtime.
- Protect your warranty. Your warranty is dependent on using a licensed HVAC contractor to perform maintenance and repairs.
Please contact us at Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing to learn more about a preventative maintenance contract for your Cleveland area home.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Cleveland, Ohio about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about preventive maintenance and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
For those Do it Yourselfers who would rather take control of your own indoor comfort, you can shop our online store for replacement parts, products and accessories!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock