You depend on your air conditioning to keep your home cool and comfortable throughout the hot and humid summers of Northeast Ohio. You also want to know that you will have consistent heat inside your home during our unpredictable winter weather. HVAC maintenance agreements keep your system operating at its best and let you to take care of small problems before they become big problems.
Benefits of maintenance agreements:
- Peace of mind. HVAC maintenance agreements ensure that necessary preventative maintenance is done on a regular basis. An HVAC system that is cleaned and checked regularly will need fewer repairs than a system that does not get regular maintenance.
- Improved efficiency. When the technician inspects your system, he or she will find any issue that may be preventing your system from operating at its best capacity. That means less wear and tear on parts and lower energy bills.
- Manufacturer warranties. Many manufacturers require regular service to their system for it to be fully covered by the warranty.
- Components last longer. Identifying small problems before they get worse prevents unnecessary damage to more costly system components. This extends the life of your entire unit.
- Priority service. HVAC maintenance agreements establish a relationship between you and the company providing the service. You will receive priority service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
There are a lot of companies that offer a wide variety of plans. Start by choosing an established company that you can trust. Discuss which plan is best for your home situation and choose a plan that offers you a customer satisfaction guarantee in writing.
Please contact us at Geisel Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing to schedule an inspection of your system and for more information on our worry-free maintenance plans. We have been providing outstanding service to Northeast Ohio for more than 75 years.
Our goal is to help educate our customers in Cleveland, Ohio about energy and home comfort issues (specific to HVAC systems). For more information about maintenance agreements and other HVAC topics, download our free Home Comfort Resource guide.
For those Do it Yourselfers who would rather take control of your own indoor comfort, you can shop our online store for replacement parts, products and accessories!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock